- Upon a claim being filed with the Tribunal, the Secretary to the Tribunal shall give notice of the details of the day, time and place of hearing in Form 4 to the claimant and respondent not less than 14 days before the date of hearing.aran.
- No party shall be represented by an advocate and solicitor at the hearing before the Tribunal.
- If the claimant is underaged or disabled, he may be represented by his friend, representative or guardian ad litem.
- Where a respondent is a company or a firm, it may be represented by its permanent employee.
- The hearing before the Tribunal shall be presided over by a member of the Tribunal (referred to as “President”) during the hearing who may at any time assist the parties in conducting their cases.
- At the hearing, the Tribunal shall, where appropriate, assist the parties to effect a settlement of the claim by consent.
- Every party to a hearing before the Tribunal shall be entitled to adduce evidence, call any witness or produce any document, record or thing in support of its case.
- All hearings before the Tribunal are opened to the public.