Direct Selling License
“Direct sale” means a door-to-door sale, a mail order sale or a sale through electronic transaction within the meaning of this Direct Sales and Anti-Pyramid Scheme Act 1993 OR services that are done using the following methods:
- Sales of goods OR services conducted in the following manner;
- going from place to place not being in a fixed place of business; or
- membuat panggilan telefon. Making telephone calls.
- Seeking out persons who may be prepared to enter, as purchasers, into contracts for the sale of goods or services; and
- Subsequently enters into negotiations with those prospective purchasers with a view to the making of such contracts.
How to Apply
Each NEW and RENEWAL application must follow the checklist and application procedure as attached in the following link:
Any further inquiry regarding the application for direct selling license shall be directed to:
Direct Selling Unit
Domestic Trade Division,
Level 4 (Tower), Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs,
No. 13, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 2,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan,
Tel. No.: 03-8882 5500