- The company must be registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM) or with other registered bodies.
- Have a valid operating license from the Local Authority (PBT).
Having a license to manufacture (if applicable).
- The products produced must involve the manufacturing process (manufacturing activity).
- The product must be manufactured in Malaysia and contain at least 51% of the substance/ local content.
- The company (applicant) is encouraged to seek registration for Intellectual Property (IP) from Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION
Application received (completed) will be processed within 30 working days.
THE APPLICATION FEE
There is no application fee applies.
VALIDITY PERIOD OF APPLICATION
The validity period of Made in Malaysia Logo is 3 years. New application must be submitted again.
Applications can be made online via http://spacedeals.infopengguna.com
For more information on Marking of Made in Malaysia Logo please contact :
Business Development Division
5th Floor(Tower), Ministry of Domestic Trade
and Consumer Affairs (KPDNHEP),
No. 13, Persiaran Perdana, Precint 2,
62623 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
Tel : 03 – 8882 5776/ 5769 / 6487
Fax : 03 – 8882 5826 / 6334
Email : ulbpp[at]kpdnhep.gov.my