A. Application for Subsidized Diesel Purchase Approval
SUBSIDISED DIESEL CONTROL SYSTEM (SKDS)
Application for Approval of Subsidized Diesel Purchase Using Multiple Fleetcard for new application, additional vehicle and change of Oil Company can be made through online application by individual/company through the following website :
TYPES OF VEHICLES ELIGIBLE FOR SUBSIDIES
- School Bus
- Express Bus
- Stage Bus
- Mini Bus
- Connecting Bus
- Rental Car
- Funeral Van
- Funeral Lorry
- Ambulance (if operated by voluntary body)
- Fire Engine (if operated by voluntary body)
|SCHOOL BUS||EKSPRESS BUS||STAGE BUS||MINI BUS|
|CONNECTING BUS||RENTAL CAR||TAXI||FUNERAL VAN|
|FUNERAL LORRY||AMBULANCE||FIRE ENGINE|
B. Eligibility Conditions for Subsidized Diesel Control Scheme Application (SKDS)
- Owner of the vehicle, that is, individual / representative of a company (at least in Executive position) can deal with KPDNHEP.
- Vehicles that are eligible to apply for subsidized diesel are those in the permitted categories only.
- ‘Runner’ is not allowed to deal with KPDNHEP
- All companies / individuals who qualify to purchase subsidized diesel fleetcard are subject to the following conditions:
- The amount of subsidized diesel that is approved is for use in self-owned vehicles or vehicles registered under your company only.
- Provide complete and accurate information or explanations as requested by KPDNHEP.
- Holders of subsidy are required to inform KPDNHEP of any change in their transport operations activities such as change of ownership of the bus and so on.
- Comply with all conditions set by KPDNHEP from time to time.
- Fulfill the terms and conditions set by the oil companies issuing the fleetcard.
- KPDNHEP reserves the right to review / withdraw approval if the holder of
- subsidies fails to comply with any of the above conditions.
5. New Application / Additional vehicle application/ change in Oil company can be made by company / individual through online application by going to the following website:-
6. Application for increase in quota :-
Application for additional quota can be made by filling in the application and sending it to the Diesel Subsidy Approval Committee (JKSD) at the address below. For information, the application will be presented at the Diesel Subsidy Approval Committee (JKSD) meeting for approval.
Completed applications should be sent to the following address:
Diesel Subsidy Approval Committee (JKSD),
Vehicle Petroleum Subsidy Management Division,
Level 2 (Tower), Ministry of Domestic Trade
and Consumer Affairs,
No. 13, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 2,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan
Tel : 03-8882 6311
Tel : 03-882 6758