The implementation of accrual accounting is in line with the Public Sector Transformation Policy in the New Economic Model and the implementation of Outcome Based Budgeting (OBB) that has significant impact on prudent fiscal management and enhances the efficiency of financial management and accounting of the Federal and State Governments. Accrual Accounting is the basis of accounting that is more accurate and transparent for reporting of Government’s position and performance.
- Enhance accountability and transparency in accounting and finance management of the Ministry.
- Ensure that the Ministry’s revenue and expenditure are properly accounted for and comply with applicable rules.
- Assist the Ministry in making effective decisions.
- Prepare accurate and timely Financial Statements for the Ministry.
- Provide quality and effective advisory service on accounting and financial matters in line with best practices.
- Act as an Accounting Office to the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism.
- Act as the information and financial management advisory service center of the Ministry.
- Implement the Government accounting system such as Electronic Budget Planning and Control System (eSPKB) and eTerimaan
- Monitor and observe implementation of the eSPKB and eReport system through inspection and review of the Account Receivable Documents to ensure compliance with financial regulations thus confirming the level of internal control in the Responsibility Center.
- Plan and implement accounting and financial training programs for the staff of KPDNHEP.
Persiaran Perdana, Presint 2,
Federal Government Administrative Center ,
Tel No. : 03-8882 6675 / 6175
Fax No.: 03-8882 6899